Concord – New Hampshire Republican State Committee Chairman Jennifer Horn today announced the following featured speakers and details for the “First-in-the-Nation Presidential Town Hall” event:
- Vice President Dick Cheney
- Former State Department official Liz Cheney
- NHGOP Chairman Jennifer Horn
- John H. Sununu, Former Governor, White House Chief of Staff, NHGOP Chairman
- Governor Jeb Bush
- Governor John Kasich
- Governor Chris Christie
- Former HP CEO Carly Fiorina
- Senator Rand Paul
- Senator Rick Santorum
- Governor Jim Gilmore
Non-Presidential Candidate Speakers:
- Matt Bevin, Kentucky Governor
- Betsy McCaughey, Former Lt. Governor of New York, Best-Selling Author
- Stephen Hayes, The Weekly Standard
- Mary Katharine Ham, Hot Air, Town Hall, Fox News
- Scott Brown, Former United States Senator
- Byron York, Washington Examiner, Fox News
- Fred Barnes, The Weekly Standard, Fox News
- Steve King, Congressman from Iowa
Ticket prices begin at $40 and go up to $500 for special packages and VIP offerings. Sponsorship opportunities are available by contacting email@example.com.
This one-of-a-kind event will take place on January 22-23, 2016 at the Radisson Hotel in Nashua, New Hampshire and will provide attendees the opportunity to hear from the Republican presidential candidates only days before they head to the polls to vote in the First-in-the-Nation presidential primary. Over 1,000 attendees are expected.
A tentative schedule will be released soon. For further details, updates and to purchase tickets, please visit www.fitn.gop.
Press can be credentialed by submitting Full Name, Organization, Title, Phone, Email and any accommodations (riser space, radio row space, truck space, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Identification at press check-in is required.